The curiosity is killing me. Can I have someone's insight and opinion regarding this situation with my ex?

So I haven't spoken to my Ex in a week. He left me on open on Snapchat. So I stopped texting him. I stopped posting things about us. We broke up, because he lost feelings for me, because we couldn't see each other outside of school. It's the summer now. Anyways. In that past week I've had new guys coming on to me, and I finally found a guy who took my mind off of my ex. I post something about the guy on my story. He reads through all my stories. 2 days later I scroll down my chats to text a person I haven't heard from in a week, and I saw that his name was his default. That's when I saw that he blocked me randomly and out of nowhere. I text him, because I was curious. It made me laugh. I have no feelings for him anymore, but the curiosity bugs me. I asked him why, and I told him I moved on, but he never answered my text message, and never will. What do you think?
3
0