When does missing him end?

just ended a very long and rocky relationship. there's days where I still think about the first love I had even though it was one sided. if I still think about him (4+ years ago) will it be the same this time around with this guy? I've never had a good relationship. I don't go looking for a particular type. they always find me. I'm just at a loss.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• unfortunately you never stop loving your first crush, only learning to live with it so it doesn't hurt as bad

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it ever really ends. Over time, as you continue living your life and distracting yourself with things like work, spending time with friends and/or meeting new guys, though, it'll become more and more easy to put thoughts of your ex on the backburner when he eventually will become not much more than an afterthought.

What Guys Said 2

• how ever long you been with the person you truly love that's how Long it takes to get over them

• honestly you will alwase remeber a person, especially if they have been in your life for a while, best thing to do is fimd someone better to not think about it as much

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!