When does missing him end?

just ended a very long and rocky relationship. there's days where I still think about the first love I had even though it was one sided. if I still think about him (4+ years ago) will it be the same this time around with this guy? I've never had a good relationship. I don't go looking for a particular type. they always find me. I'm just at a loss.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• unfortunately you never stop loving your first crush, only learning to live with it so it doesn't hurt as bad

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it ever really ends. Over time, as you continue living your life and distracting yourself with things like work, spending time with friends and/or meeting new guys, though, it'll become more and more easy to put thoughts of your ex on the backburner when he eventually will become not much more than an afterthought.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• how ever long you been with the person you truly love that's how Long it takes to get over them

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly you will alwase remeber a person, especially if they have been in your life for a while, best thing to do is fimd someone better to not think about it as much

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading... ;