My ex and I are texting again after a week, what will happen?

My ex and I broke up last week because we were fighting a lot regularly. I told him I didn't want to but he said he needed a break so we could work on ourselves to be better. Not even 7 days passed and we're texting again, but in a friendly manner? He still sounds very caring and puts in effort so the conversation won't die. He also tells me to text him whenever I want, which he tells me each time our conversations end. The day after we broke up I told him I wouldn't give up on him, and even though we're in contact, I'm still upset inside because I don't know if he's texting me because he still likes me or just cause.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he made a rash decision out of anger in the heat of the moment, and after having some time to cool down, he's begun to regret the relationship ending.

What Guys Said 4

• if your text your ex your dumb you broke up for a reason move on

• he's GONNA FUCK YOU RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

• He wants to back with you. he will keep you happy

• He's gonna say sorry for his mistakes and will try to make you happy nore happy.

What Girls Said 0