Friend got married and I feel inferior and broken. Ashamed of my feelings. How do I deal?

Boyfriend of 3.5 years broke up with me this month. My BFF got married this week and though I'm so happy for her I was depressed the whole time. I always knew she would get married before me and now I kind of know I will stay alone. Guys my age don't like me at all. They don't give me the time of day. 40 something really like me but they are always married. And the only ones who ask me out on dates are really creepy old dudes or people who didn't go to HS. (I have a graduate degree.) I'm so angry. I know life doesn't owe me anything but I always wanted that love and passion and to get married and right now I feel I will never get that.

I don't even know what my question is. I guess.. how can I get past this?
2
1