Is there such thing as gender equality?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Men and women will always be different in terms of advantages/disadvantages they face due to not only societal constructs, but right down to how they differ in anatomy.

I prefer to look at it as 'equal opportunity' versus absolute gender equality.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. When no one brings up politics. Sexisk is real but don't treat the opposite different when socializing. Men are different and often associate at first contact physical appearence with a females social ranking. Sadly ugly dick bag guys r running around and not pointed out for crudde sexual remarks. I think girls do too. Just the hornier minority that will jump ur bones if u don't make clear u have other obligations. Meh... Preps and jocks will walk away from girls and be like damn Shanon looks like she wants it. I'd put my penis all over that. I refrain from acting that way but in a larger group of the common dousche bag modern citizen ur a fag if u dont flare the machismo. I wouldn't say things I first consider potential lovers, friends.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Eunuchs

1|1
    0|0
    • If every guy suddenly became an eunuch, women would still complain it's unfair that they get periods and we don't x'D

What Guys Said 5

• On a large scale? Probably not.

But on a personal level, absolutely. People are just people and what's in their pants isn't as important as what's in their head.

1|0
    0|0
  • Legally? there should be, it sure as hell is not in divorce court women always get the kids even if not fit for them.

Socially? somewhat.

should there be? Legal equality there should be. but on the grand scale? no. men and women are different. wired differently. and despite current ideas, each holds an affinity for different things. it's why men are the male sex in warfare.

we should focus on our strengthens and stop trying for equal outcome which goes against our nature

0|0
    0|0
  • No. were different. have the same rights, sure, but pretending were the same is just dumb.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if you have a dick

0|1
    0|0
  • Nawww

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;