Girls, Why does my ex do this?

I've gotten over my ex for about a month now and we're in the same school. I blocked her on social media to help me get over her, but nowadays whenever I see her in school she'll look away. She doesn't roll her eyes or anything like that, she simply shoots her eyes away to the ground or anywhere whenever we make eye contact. I don't think she hates me coz before I blocked her we had a casual talk and she seemed fine (using emojis, etc). So what does this mean and what might she be feeling?

2

What Girls Said 2

• I think there's something more to this story that hasn't been explained yet.

• Well seeing your ex is inherently a little awkward and uncomfortable so I would assume that's all it is. She probably doesn't hate you but just feels uncomfortable. Sure, a hello or a smile would be nice but it's probably hard because she doesn't want to lead to a conversation. It's not a nice situation.