How do you deal with having feelings for someone else when you're in a rocky relationship?

When you're in a committed long term relationship, but are having issues do you feel guilty for having feelings for someone else?

Would you start seeking the other person out more or would you start avoiding them?
+1 y
It's not me who is in the relationship. It's my guy friend. I'm trying to understand his recent behavior towards me. He is in a relationship now that I suspect is in trouble and has been for a while. Sometimes he's really sweet to me and shows signs of interest. Sometimes it feels as though he's trying to get closer to me, but other times it's like he's pushing me away. I do like him... a LOT! I'm not the type who's going to interfere so I'm trying to keep a safe distance while also try
3
11