Wanted to be with her and I can't believe there is someone else?

I found out on the weekend that one of the girls I really wanted to date and had been interested in for years had secretly found another boyfriend during the winter and had never told me. I had never seen him before as its a long distance thing and he's never really here much ( the small town ) we both live in. I had seen her many times this summer at her work , she works at a pub here and I had talked to her many times and no one said anything about this boyfriend or how serious it was.

a part of me just can't believe she's rather be with someone who doesn't even live here and can't hardly spend any time with over being with the guy who literally lives just down the road and is absolutely crazy about her and goes to visit her at work all the time

I don't know what to make of it all , a part of me is really upset as I've felt she was dishonest to me and had been acting like a tease all summer when she was near me and wasn't acting like someone who had a boyfriend. then another part of me see's it as an opportunity to try and date someone else , sure I really liked her but maybe it just isn't happening and I need to see what else is out there as I have meet some other girls this summer
1
1