Why Guys can't Be Sweet Caring Loving?

why can't all the boys be sweet loving caring about their girls? why do they want to be bossy all the time? why do keep on telling the girl that she is wrong and everything is her fault? why can't they be little sweet.. caring... loving... ? ? ? 😢

715

Most Helpful Guy

• i too, find it hard to believe that not all 3.7 billion guys in the world aren't exactly the same.

• im not exactly asking thm to be same but why can't they just try to be little softer little politer... at least with the person who have been doing everything just to keep em happy.. satisfied..

• u seem to be a lot more hyper then me on this

• that's what you think!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• My man is. What kind of men do you date? Sounds like you pick shitty partners, it isn't "men's" faults.

• i feel like it really is my fault then.. every time i date a guy he turn out to be like this..

• u think so... should i not go after him?
      these stupid feelings nd this stupid heart dont understand, the part i hate most.. feelings.. sincearity... loyalty.. everything.. for the person who dun evn gv a shit about any of em

• Hell no do not go after him. Let the door hit his ass on the way out. If he doesn't care he isn't worth caring about. Anyone who loves you and is worth the time will do everything in their power to make it work and make you happy: which clearly he can't be assed to do. Right him off.

What Guys Said 14

• Those guys who tell you that you are wrong and it's all your fault are called toxic and should be avoided like the plague because that is emotional abuse and is very damaging to a lot of people, definitely not work a sniff of effort, and please for your own safety stay away from those guys no matter how good they look

• I think this varies a lot on the guy; age plays into it as well, and maturity. But at the end of the day, girls see the world differently than guys do. Especially younger guys. I was your age once, I remember what it was like. I didn't act like that even then, but I had friends who did. It's not your fault and you're just fine.

• we exist just have to look for us

• yes ur right... all of them are not the same..

• ah sorry to hear that, but trust there good guys. Sometimes you gotta through those guys before you meet a real one

• yes i believe ur right... thank you (:

• Um lol wut, and in cases like my reply of being this way because she has a terrible taste in guys, there is literally no one else's fault but your own what you find out in the dating world

• i guess your right my own fault... every time my own..

• not everytime, take time to calculate your decisions using logic, logic is the most efficient or best way to guarantee what you want or have stated is true or happens, its hard to do in the dating world because everyone puts up a front, don't sweat it you're not any lost than majority of people

• What's his name and what did he do?

• We won't allow you to change us, or at least me. If you try your attempts will have an effect similar to the damage a pistol chambered in.22lr would do to a tank. You'll only make me laugh

• This is the type of shit that makes all of us seem bad. smh.

• How many times do I have to tell you I don't care what you think before you get it in your little brain? I put up with thousands of annoying people like you on a daily basis and none get to me, if you think I'm going to mad over a kid having a tantrum online than you're delusional. No need to reply

• Alright see you later then. Sorry I couldn't help you out.

• is that the way they are now I didn't know that girl

• Because some of us were taught to believe thats what girls actually want

• I am. I am at her beck and call if she says the sky is green to avoid fighting I will agree.

• the guys you mess with aren't

• I am a good hearted person. Maybe a little too radical about my goodness though.

• I'm sweet.. caring.. loving and that's why they friendzone me

• 50% of the boys say that before they get into rel.. but once they r in rel they will start showing their real self

• but let's not deny it tho.. a lot of guys are nice and sweet but they act like a badass because that's what attracts MANY of girls and girls love that

• ur right...

• please are different... genders don't define if you are good or bad

• Caring, loving, sweet guys aren't in demand. Sure, women say they want them, but in reality, their actions point towards wanting the opposite. Men adapt to their environment, so you get what you want...

What Girls Said 6

• because then you wouldn't respect him.

• Because society has demonized feminity to the point where guys feel afraid to be themselves due to the threat of being considered weak.
    however I'm not sure about the blaming their partner part, both men and women do that.

• You have bad taste
    Almost all the guys I met were great with me
    Only one was meh and I dropped him

• To be honest, I had the same thing but then I realised I was a lesbian, but I think it's just a problem with the people you're dating. Not all guys are assholes.

• Most are sounds like you just got a bad one...

• They're just not the person for you.