Ex boyfriend texts me and wants to see me every time he gets out of a relationship?

My ex from a long time ago (years) has texted me after each relationship he has been in since us ends, whether it's long or short. He will say little comments about our past relationship and want to see me. Last time, I finally agreed. (Nothing sexual happened) It was casual but he seemed to have this lingering pain in his eyes no matter how much small talk or laughs happened. He also lingered around. He then got into another relationship a couple months after that is still ongoing. No other guy I've known has done this so I'm confused. What does this behavior mean? Do guys normally do this?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• looking for a booty call i reckon, the pain in his eyes is probably him being annoyed about no having sed

Most Helpful Girl

• Every guy always resorts to "wants to bone". But what if its deeper than that?

I have a lingerer, who will always reach out to me after every failed relationship. I believe its a mix of things, you feed his ego, he finds comfort in you, he still isn't 100% over you and wants to try with you again or he simply wants to bone like every guy in this forum would say.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like he's just using you to cope with his breakups.

• He wants to bone. You have some amazing sugary walls apparently

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!