Why the mixed signals?

My now ex boyfriend and I dated for 3 years, I trusted him with everything, we had plans to get married and have kids and grow together. a week after that he dumped me. the reason he gave is because I never put us first and it was always my family. mind you everything I did revolved around him and his health. I was always trying to involve in everything, but he always had some kind of excuse not to do it the last year and a half but never changed the way he acted. now that we have been broken up for a little over a month (He dumped me) he has been sending me mixes signals but any time we talk it is always "we need to just be friends". if all he wants is to be friends, why the mixed signals?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he doesn't know what he wants. I'd tread with caution in that area. My sense is that you're in an area where it's easy to get hurt.

What Girls Said 1

• Mixed conflicted feelings