Guys, Get back with ex who lost feelings?

My ex broke up with me two weeks ago after a two week cool off period. We have been dating for two years. The break up happened as I grilled him on the delayed engagement. he's been unemployed for about one month when the argument happened. He broke up with me saying he lost feelings for 6 months and he said he cannot enter marriage if the feelings died off so quickly. I was busy in these 6 months with work and MBA and forgot to look out for him. I was also complaining a lot because of my stress and the delayed engagement. I had huge emotional swings and was needy. We were good friends before entering the relationship. I've always been the person to force his commitment (e. g. enter relationship, see his parents, ask him to see my parents, and engagement). I begged him to come back for a few days and blew off on him; he stopped talking to me claiming he was hurt. We've been in no contact for 1 week now. I want to know if I have a good chance of getting him back. What should I do?
+1 y
He told our mutual friends that we broke up pretty soon. I was devastated.

I feel he's the sort that is pretty firm about the decision. It's a bit scary that he said he lost his feelings but I only felt it in the last month or so.

Though since early this year, because of my schedule, it was hard to spend quality time together and we did a lot less things together. Most of the time he comes and eats with me, or accompanies me as I work and study.
+1 y
Also, I moved countries to be with him. However, he's been delaying his commitment and is not really driving the relationship. we had agreed that when we got together to work towards marriage. Thats where a lot of the fights come from.
3