Isn't friendship a forever thing?

since my top guy best friend knew that m in a rs he changed somehow , he started blaming me for any single thing though I'm not wrong ( I'm smtg more than 100% sure that he doesn't love me) ... I treat him so good, at least when he was in a rs he used to forget about me and act like we're nothing... but from break up to break up he runs to me, I have never blamed him I always say what should matter is his happiness... yesterday we were out and had too much fun , then we video called each others when we got home, the Facebook discussion was so good.. unless when I woke up I found that he blocked me from everything and his last message was like we should stop.
he means lots for me so basically u can imagine in which situation I'm in... we have promised forever... and so are friends a forever thing. now I'm totally lost.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you can predict the future, friendship isn't alway forever even between the bestest of friends and even between those who have promised forever. There will be some who'll stick with us until the end, but you cannot be certain who those will be.

What Guys Said 3

• Apparently he's not a real best friend... because he lets your relationship and his own status control how he acts toward you... when that really shouldn't matter in a friendship with a guy and a girl... my thought is that maybe he's jealous that you are in a relationship and he's not... or that he has feelings towards you and is trying to get rid of them... its hard for guys... i feel what he's going through... thats how it is with you probably...

• Rarely are friendships forever.

• No...

What Girls Said 1

• No. Friendships can die