What tf should I do?

so im with this girl and we are just a ting but today i think i fucked it up, i exposed some info that 1st i thought the other person knew and 2ed i was deeply depressed and i didn't think about what i said, i think i might have fucked it up, you see in my passed relationships i have been with high maintenance girls who i had to change who i am for them, they yelled at me when i didn't make a big deal about stuff and now i realized i dont need to change my fliter but i need to remove it, i have but dont think i can get her back (me and her are still talking and stuff but i think she doesn't want me anymore (but she wants the real me and thats what im being now but she doesn't see it)) (i have posted this before but i didn't mention 1st i think she's the one 2ed she is trying to make excuses to kiss me whenever she can)

10

What Girls Said 1

• Find someone who loves you for you.

• she does its just i found that out last night and now i dont think i can't prove to her i am myself now

What Guys Said 0