Girls, I have been with a man for 3 months and we recently decided to break up. I have a broken heart. I want him but something is wrong. What is it?

I feel in love with a man that treated me right. I felt good about him. He made my life whole. I was in a bad situation when I met him and he brought me up. Then we broke up and I fell into a depression more powerful then I ever felt. He calls me today and saws he still wants to be with me. I am still hurt and it took everything in me to answer the phone. I couldn't look in the eye at all and the conversation was bleck. What is wrong with me?

3

What Girls Said 3

• Once bitten twice shy. When he broke up with you, he also broke your faith/trust in him and in a relationship with him. You are likely thinking (perhaps subconsciously) what if he breaks up with you a second time. Once bitten, twice shy, it's a natural reaction, there isn't anything wrong with you.

• Why did you break up?

• You were hurt and lost faith in the relarionship.