Why Did She Break Up, and Winning Her Back?

I met an incredible woman at a train station a while back. We instantly hit it off, and there was obvious mutual attraction. We agreed to go out. Because we live about 40 minutes apart, dates would take planning, so we exchanged contacts. Unfortunately for me and especially her, she got mono before we could go out. Up until that point, we kept in touch with texts and phone calls. She fell out of touch with everyone while she was sick, but seemed just as eager to go out a few weeks later when she felt better. The week we had planned to go out, however, she started ignoring my calls and texts. I tried chatting her on Facebook, and she blocked me. I have very strong feelings for this girl, and I thought she did up until this last week.

I have brainstormed a few reasons why she may have stopped talking to me.

-- I came on too strong: We both flirted with each other, so I doubt this was the issue. I did say she looked beautiful in some of her pictures, as well as sent her a cute acrostic poem I was saving for our date while she was sick, to help her feel better.

-- I was clingy: I tried to call or text about once a day. She seemed fine with this, and when I asked her if it was annoying, she violently disagreed.

-- I second-guessed that she didn't want to go out before I knew she had mono. When after two weeks she said she couldn't do it, I assumed she wasn't ready, and told her we didn't have to go out if she didn't want to, and that I respected her opinion. I found out she had mono immediately after.

-- The distances between us: she's two years older than me. She may either be afraid of being ridiculed about going out with a younger guy, or doesn't want to feel the pain of leaving a boyfriend at home while she goes to school. She also lives about 40 minutes away; she may not be ready for committing to this kind of long-distance relationship. Neither of these seemed like an issue to her when we talked about going out, but it's a possibility.

-- She found another guy friend. It's possible, but she did say I should call so we could plan our date.

-- She's simply too busy. She has a job in retail that she works several days a week. In our chat, she said she would probably be working most of the week, and that she didn't know if the date would work, before blocking me. She may simply not want the distraction at the moment.

Which of these reasons seems the most likely culprit? There is nothing I wouldn't do at this moment to win her back. I am planning on giving her space for several weeks, before trying to patch up whatever wrongs I may have done. A few ideas that have crossed my mind are writing a letter of apology, or baking her something and sending it to her workplace (she -loves- baking, and loves cliches). Girls, how would you respond to these advances? Even if she is ultimately not interested in a relationship, I am hoping we can at least remain friends. I would appreciate any feedback I can get at this point.
4
2