What do you think causes a break up. In a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• if there is no communication

Most Helpful Girl

• Not on the same page because you both like different things, too much arguments, accusations

What Guys Said 11

• Only one thing... Communication gap!

• Misunderstanding and ego

• Boredom, lack of responsibilities on either or both sides of the relationship.

My rule of thumb is: Anything, and I mean anything, that can be started on a whim can be ended on a whim. That's why I don't get into relationships

• communication issues primarily

• Lies an no trust

• Mistrust, disrespect and cheating !!

• cheating, not talking. can't stand being around each other

• ur mind

• bad communication

• Appearance.

• Relying only on perception rather than facts and Communication gap also

What Girls Said 7

• Cheating.
    Lack of communication (from one or both).
    Incompatible personalities (one guy I dated was not a city person and wanted to live in the suburbs and I am a city person who greatly dislikes suburbs).
    Incompatible sex lives (one person has a significantly higher sex drive, or in my case, one guy I dated, I couldn't ever imagine myself being sexually attracted to him so I broke up with him).
    Drama (one person causing drama all the time).
    Lack of commitment (from one or both).
    Emotional unavailability.
    Not wanting the same things from a relationship (one ex basically wanted a roommates/friends who sleep together type relationship while I wanted a partner, my other half).
    Lack of confidence (the I don't deserve him/her and then usually that person self sabotages the relationship)
    Being in a relationship for the wrong reason. (for example, some people date others to try to fix them because they need to feel needed, or they date a person for what the person could be and spend time trying to change/mold that person, they're on the rebound, etc.)
    Someone's secretly gay/lesbian and hasn't realized/acknowledged it yet and are still in denial.

There are LOTS of reasons relationships fail. I don't think it's possible to list all of them.

• Loss of connection

• Lack of communication
    Trust issues
    Lack of respect

• A lot of things but in short. Things not working out

• Depends. It Could Be Anything.

• Falling out of love with that person and when you feel as if you "have" to do something with them instead of wanting to do it out of pure enjoyment

• communicating ur feelings and talking about things that might bother you. Not being honest with each other about stuff. Not working through ur problems and conflict to make ur relationship strong and losing hope.