Confusing?

So me and my girlfriend are on a break right now. She asked for it cause we had been fighting a bit. But the problem is that she says she can't stand not seeing me or talking to me. She is basically forcing herself to stay on this break. But the other problem is there really isn't much of a reason for this break. I guess what I'm really wondering is why Force yourself to not see someone that its killing you not to see when they wanna see you just as bad or maybe even worse!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in your shoes before and it's probably not going to end well. She's forcing this "break" in hopes of it magically solving the problems in the relationship. However, the relationships that last don't need "breaks". It may be days, weeks or even months but eventually something's going to give. Ask yourself why you two are fighting so much. Chances are you're probably just not compatible. Sure you might be attracted to each other, but that only takes things so far.

What Girls Said 1

• Well although she's missin you. Maybe she knows its best for her to not see you. For example: if someone is addicted to crack and their trying to stop smokin it, and their hanging around their friends, 9 times outta 10 their going to start smokin again. Do you understand what I'm trying to say. Although she likes you, being with you is like the crack. Its not healthy. Understand? I hope you do. Its like been with you makes her want you more, just like hanging around friends who smoke crack your most likely to smoke to.

What Guys Said 1

• man give it to her , stop calling her or anything, just take some time let her be alone... she may be just cushioning her self from the break up by using you and making sure your waiting for her. let her really feel what it means to not have you.