Why does my ex share sad videos on Facebook relating to me when he's been with girlfriend for 5 months now?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Why do you care? He's an ex

• Because I love him?

• Tough. Relationships aren't like most things in life where you get second chances. You have one time to get it right. Successful couples don't break up. You will not reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after nor will you remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it. Just get on with your life. Any reconciliation won't last, sorry

What Girls Said 1

• You really need to move on. I think I can see your thought process, he's posting sad videos on fb related to you, so clearly he misses you or regrets his decision. Wrong. Maybe they weren't related to you and you're just hoping it is because you still love him. Or maybe it's because he regrets the time he spent with you. WHO KNOWS. If he truly regretted his decision to break up with you and misses you and is unhappy in his new relationship, he'd break up with her. Since he hasn't, one can only assume that you're grasping at straws looking for signs that he may one day come back to you. You really need to move on. Unfriend him on facebook and social media.