Boyfriend broke up with me? GUYS/GIRLS will I ever find anyone. Why do I surpass the good guys.. what's wrong with me?

He broke up with me? He said he wasn't giving me the attention I deserve. He was busy but I know he could make time for me. I was 28 he was 24. Maybe I need to go for older guys who are more ready for a relationship. As for now I'm really sad and can't help to cry at work. I cried yesterday in my car even though I was trying to be strong. There is this guy at work who has been the sweetest guy but I am not very attracted to him but he has a lot of good qualities I just don't like his teeth that's all. Is that my mistake that I ignore the good guy. Anyone who is married that has great advice?
5
1