Do you think I have a chance of friendship with this girl?

So I got dumped three weeks ago. I'm 23 and I dated this college freshman, who was 19, for seven months. She has never been in a relationship before as she suffers from anxiety/paranoia and insecurity issues. I would say she's smart, funny, beautiful, and she was different. Well I have been in relationships before, I'm not a virgin, but she is. She's explained to me several times that she wanted to wait until marriage due to beliefs and fears of STDs. We saw each other about once a week due to her classes and family. I last saw her in June. She came to my place, and we were making out. She says I pressured to take off her underwear. She told me that she was scared, but I wanted her to be comfortable with me. The day before this happened, I asked if she wanted to try oral sex because she was worried that our fooling around would lead to sex. She said that she thought about it sometimes, so I don't know if I pressured her, because she agreed to me going down on her. So I haven't had sex since November (before I met her). While we were making out, I asked her twice if she wanted to try. She said no both times because of fear. She then asked me if I was still going to down, which I did. But this is where I think I messed up. After I gave her head, I asked her again if she was going to go down on me, but she said no because she was scared. I got mad (which I believe was due to sexual frustation) and I put my clothes on and left her in the bed, leaving the room for a while. When I came back, her demeanor changed. Anyways, it's been three weeks NC because she told me I hurt her by pressuring her, being dishonest, hanging up on her, and not caring about her feelings. So I told her I'll keep my distance from her so I won't hurt her anymore.
Do you think I have a chance of friendship with this girl?
Add Opinion