I sent my abusive ex nudes?

I sent my abusive ex nudes when we were a thing and now my boyfriend for almost a year is really upset. I told my boyfriend I sent my ex inappropriate pics, but he didn't know they were completely naked. I've never told anyone but him, so I feel like I can't talk about this w anyone else. Now he won't speak to me and is super upset. I've never sent him nudes. We are going really slow. He's very religious. Any tips? Please help! I love him!! (I haven't told him that) I don't want to break up. :(

We always say good morning and goodnight. He sent me a goodnight sorry if I spoiled your day. Do I send a good morning tomorrow?

68

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're not willing to send your current boyfriend nudes, then why would you think it would be a good idea to tell him that you sent your ex nudes?

Most guys don't want to hear about things you were willing to do for your exes but are not willing to do for them.

• He is the one that doesn't want them.

• I would be willing, but he's very religious. We haven't even kissed yet. the first guy forced me into getting nudes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you tell him that? What happened sexually between you and your ex should be kept private - what good could possibly come of it?

Behave as normal. If you start acting weird too then you'll both get stuck in a spiral of not communicating and working it out

• He said he wanted to know because he kept seeing me and him and my ex when he pictured us. We were talking about regrets before, and I happened to mention him. I'll try to act normal even though I'm dying on the inside. Thank you for your opinion.

• Is your age correct, 25-29?

• No, it's off. I'm currently in college.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know why you told him when its really nothing big and its from your past relationship and has nothing to do with you two now. your boyfriend obviously really cares about you and is sweet, YES send him that goodmorning text he will love it and maybe apologize for bringing it up. I don't know how you've been dating for a year and going so slow you haven't told him you love him yet but thats not involving me. good luck, if you need anything more just ask

• We were talking about regrets in life, and I happened to mention it. And he wanted more information about it. We haven't even kissed. That's how slow. I always say I ❤️ You but never the real words. He has, but I wanted to wait for our first kiss. And gosh There's another regret. The "ex" guy forced me to send him nudes. I liked him, but he threatened me if I didn't

• Thank you! :)

• no problem 😊

• There isn't much you can do. If he's super religious he might end it. If he's not even willing to think about it then it's obviously not going to work out. I would give him a bit of space I guess.

• Thank you. I already sent him a million needy text messages after he said goodnight. 😅Should I try to talk in the Morning?

• Well that's great... sounds like you already screwed up. No I would just talk to him after he's cooled down a little.

• Really? :( I'll try. Gosh I'm feeling so sick

• ik I'm only 17 so u probably won't listen to what I have to say but I think u should tell him that he'll understand. and I don't think he'd be dumb enough to end it over this, just my opinion

• No thank you for your opinion. I hope you're right :)

• He needs to realize what you did in the past is the past. If he is unable to accept that, I'm sorry to say but it's not meant to be, because it seems like he is looking for an excuse to break up.

• He seems really "Religous" for Satan. Tell him to calm down his dang nervous.

• Just wait for him to react. And if he truly loves you then he will return to you.

• Well, you shouldn't have sent the pictures...

What Girls Said 5

• Geez not everything should be told. Not at all. Act normal and think hard before you disclose anything questionable

• Why send nudes of in a relationship..

• she said she sent them back when she was dating him but told her current boyfriend about it... for some reason

• I was threatened. It was my previous relationship. I did like him intially, but he said he'd kill me if I didn't send them.

• Give him some time to get over it. He may be hurt until he has time to think it through. Keep talking to him and be ready to talk about the past. He sounds very sweet, and hopefully you two can come to an understanding.

• Thank you! I really hope so too :((( I'm feeling so sick right now.

• He is though :(

• I'm his first girlfriend

• yes absolutely

• Tell him that? As at the end of the day it's against his religion anyway

• Yeah but we were talking about things against our religion and regrets. He already knew I sent my ex these inappropriate pictures months ago.

• that's what I told him. I just wish I could take it back :(

• :/ we all do things we regret later on. It can't be changed and that's no one's fault. You weren't to know it wouldn't last.