Me and my love have broken up after 2 and a half years Do boys forget who you are?

It wasn't easy last couple months we weren't arguing as such was just distant. My ex got me with three weeks after his last ex he's never act been single in his life, we split because he goes out till silly am all the time and I discovered he's been taking drugs that's a big no no for me... I moved out of our home and now living at mums we were v amicable no nastiness I love him so much and was just wondering on advice because he does need to sort himself out a lot and he's even said he needs to discover who he is and I do to to be fair but he is the one I want my life with is it best if I go cold turkey and not contact him at all or should I keep contact so he doesn't forget about me...

12

What Guys Said 2

• Girl. If he loves you he won't forget about you. Go cold. You don't need a guy like this in your life anyways.

• Find someone else. Run, far far away (well maybe not), I'm sure you could find someone that would treat you better.

What Girls Said 1

• I think this is one of those situations where you just let it go and move on with your own life