Ever want to punch a bitch in the face?

if this bitch is telling you how she blows your dad and probably everyone is it ok to want to punch her.

714

Most Helpful Girl

• A bit of context would be great.

Who is this bitch?

Does she actually blow your dad?

Why is she telling you she blows your dad?

Does your dad know she is saying these things?

To answer your question, it is ok to want to punch her but it isn't ok to punch her.

Most Helpful Guy

• why do I care if she blows my father?

if she knew my father she would throw herself out a window onto a moving car.

as for blowing anyone. please. glory holes would not accept her.

*side note i dont know who you want to punch but i am owning them hard*

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 13

• Why would I punch a young woman who is kind enough to suck my dad's dick?

• ok to want to. not ok to do so.

• You can want anything. It's not ok to actually punch people except in self-defense.

• Your attitude, Sir, stinks!

• sure! i dont see a problem with WANTING to punch her in the face. whoever, dont you dare hit a girl like that unless she has a weapon, your life is in danger somehow, or she punches you in the face first

• I have personally punched bitches in the face for less.

• actually this one is probably the only person I history that I hit. but you can only put up with so much. try to leave it's crying and punching try to stay it's crying and punching there was no getting away from it... little did I know she was doing it to be alone with you know who... bitch had it coming

• not something I'm proud of but I sure as hell don't regret it.

• and if she wants to keep being garbage I still will think I was in the right. I didn't try to injur her just get her the hell away from me. besides didn't slow her down she just came back with more fury. manipulate lie abuse yeah you should have left me alone trying to kill me yeah you might get hit. and I lie I did used to feel like a p. o. s.

• Sometimes a woman may deserve it, but i will NEVER, EVER do it.

• you may think that... but eventually you react if she's a damn good button pusher or puncher I should say. trying get pushed out of your supposed space having grabbing and trying to choke you. eventually it could happen. when that's what they are after is a fight. eventually it gets to the point where hey your gonna keep hitting me I'm gonna do something period. I think anybody fucking hitting people can't complain when they get hit. shouldn't treet people like dirt in the first place

• ask any other girl if they felt like I would ever hit them they will say no. I dont like that happened but I don't like other memoreis of her either any person that can wants to manipulate needs punched she's lucky I didn't let her wash down the gila I'm sure if it was the other way around she would have tried to make me lose my footing. or get me worked into heartattack then mock me while I dry heaves my heart out. nahh im fine with it

• well isn't that sweet. I just hope her violent ass doesn't get that way with the children

• Now I'm not saying that you should punch her, but I'd understand

• blow as in blow job

• your an idiot fot putting the lvl 2

• srry not sure how that works but i put some really good advice which happend to me and my ex and it wouldent post it

• nah dont punch her call her a stanky tuna smelling hoe and be done with it

• haha. I think we all had that thought once or twice

• Is she actually blowing your dad? You can "want" to do whatever you want.