Had a breakup with my girlfriend due to her family problems and pressure. And I know she loves me a lot. Will she return in future?

I had a relationship for two and a half years. Six months back her mother came to know about us and since then she was pressuring her to break from this relationship as his father won't allow to live together in future.
She is very scared of her father and thinks that it is better to separate our ways right now rather than in future as then the separation will become more hard. She wanted the breakup as she was not happy because of many problems due to this and she also told that won't go to other relationship.
After the breakup we decided to stay as friends but truly we both were not able to adjust into it and had a small fight after which we are not talking.
I know she loves me but is afraid because of her studies and her family. She is trying hard to supress those true feelings and because of that I can feel she is getting annoyed.
Right now I have decided not to disturb her by asking to return as it will put more pressure on her and she might take a wrong step in hurry.

Am I thinking right?
And what do you think is there a scope she will return in future?

Please tell me as I am not able to understand how I will live without her.. I truly love her a lot.
4
1