Taking somene back.

Do you think you could ever take someone back if they cheated on you?

Would you completely trust them?

Would you call them nonstop if they went out with their friends?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, yes and no.

Being attracted to people and having sex with them is a natural, human instinct. We forge intimate connections with people that way, and it feels good. If my girl cheated on me, I'd forgive her right away if she told me. I love her too much to dump her for doing something so human and ordinary. She still has my back through thick and thin, and I have hers.

On the other hand, if I thought she didn't love me or care about me anymore, THEN I'd be hurt and damned angry. She'd be out the door. In many ways, her straying occasionally could work to prevent this -- occasional straying prevents boredom and frustration.

It's love and loyalty that count, not sex.

h

What Guys Said 4

• Nope

I don't trust any women

I wouldn't call non stop if they hadn't cheated on me, just find a better girl around the corner

• No, no, and I have no idea what you're talking about.

With regards to the last question, projecting the habits and reasoning of people you know in real life on to strangers in an effort to rationalize, understand, or justify them is a foolhardy thing to to.

• I was asking these questions to see what people would do if they were in this situation.

And the last question was simply an assumption if they took the person back. I am not rationalizing or trying to justify anyones habits becuase I am not with anyone. I just wanted to know what other people would do, like I stated before.

• Absolutely not.. if they cheated its over.

• No

No

No

What Girls Said 3

• no. I could never take back a cheater. I've seen it rip my family apart and even though they're back together my parents still don't trust each other and they hate each other half the time. sometimes I think it would have been better if they weren't together. once a cheater always a cheater and I personally would never take back someone who'd cheated. I'd never trust them and I wouldn't want to live hating them.

• No,I wouldn't take someone back because I would never trust them again.So yes,I would be calling non stop because I wouldn't trust them.They gave me a reason to not do so,they broke my trust.Plus cheating is disrespectful and immature.Not satisfying your needs?Talk to me,that's the mature thing to do,I'm not a mind reader,I would do my best to be a good girlfriend,but I can't read minds.

• I never would go out with someone that cheated on me.