Right after getting dumped, are you more the type to go out with your friends/socialize for a distraction or do you wallow in it alone?

• Go out with friends/socialize
  • Wallow in it alone

53

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have any friends so I'm kinda forced to wallow

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine is both. I wallow alone for the first day then the next day I wallow with my best friend at her house, who then invites all the girls round to help me through it, then on the night we go out partying and drinking. My night ends with pizza and garlic bread and me sleeping on her sofa. lol It happens every night for a whole week (no guys or guy talk on the night out, only talk about the guy during the day). lol We do that for each other when it happens.

• Thank you for choosing me as the most helpful girl!

What Guys Said 2

• no point wallowing. grief is normal but you need to get on with life too

• loneliness is the best

What Girls Said 4

• A bit of both

• I shut myself in a room for a couple days and don't explain until awhile after.

• I go out and try to meet someone new

• Im more of in between. I'll hang out with a friend once a while. But most the time I would like to weep n wallow alone.