Is cuddling cheating?

Hey, So last night I went out with two of my guy friends. We went back to one of their houses to watch a movie. Whilst watching the movie I was resting my head on one on my friends and he had his arm around me but that was it. Like he even had my other friend under his arm at one point. I didn't caress him or anything like I would with my boyfriend. I was just leaning on him and had his arm around me. Does this count as cheating? I really love my boyfriend and I didn't mean anything by it at all!

Thanks for the answers; guess what?! Last night he told me that he cheated on me with his ex. Great. Aparently they were both drunk and he got on her so the above seems like nothing now...

13

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I wouldn't consider that cheating.

What Guys Said 2

• No, that's just friendship. Unless you have any romantic feelings for your friend, I see no problem with it.

• Not cheating.

What Girls Said 1

• not cheating but I wouldn't recommend trying it with your boyfriend around.