My boyfriend went to Philippine and said fell in love with filipina. What can I do?

My boyfriend went to Philippine with his friends and came back, after 2weeks, he said want to break up with me cuz he met a girl in Philippine and he fell in love... he wants her to move to Us..
he and I were together a year... I am shocked he fell in love so fast (only 2weeks trip)..
i don't know the girl is serious or not..
i am so sad and I don't know what I do...

Just let him go? Or talk to him to stay with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just let him go, don't even bother trying to get back with him. He's left you and now you know he wasn't the right man for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dnt knw wht is with phillipine girls. They just ready to move away frm their country with any foreigner. They just ready to get married in 2chat sessions or just 2 dates. I have many guy friends and every single one said at least one filipana girl tried to convince them to get married and leave phillipines. Nothing against them but dnt understand this behaviour and how their parents agrees for this. Your boyfriend is ready to leave u for other girl then get rid of him and let him explore his fate

• Thank you!
      He met her in May at bar or somewhere and only 2weeks, he thinks wants her to move to US... we had a lot of plan for our future but everything gone...
      My boyfriend (ex) is 45 years old, have great job... I thought he is an alpha man but surprised he fell in love with this girl...

• Its because a lot of them are living in poverty and its near impossible for them to get out of it in the Phillipines

• @iFarted right!
      I am just wondering only 2weeks, fell in love with different culture girl...

What Guys Said 10

• hi read your post and am so touched this happening to you. just in 2 weeks he fell in love that so weird of him. i want you to know that i have also experienced such with my Boyfriend before he realized that he was really hurting me. i never gave up on him because i knew it that was not him. it a long story but i just have to cut it short we are now happily married now, i will love you to email me on my mail there are some advice and steps i will love you to take which will surely work out for you because i love my man and never gave up on him ok. this is my email on mccartkatty @gmail. com The suggestion am sharing with you will surely help you out. a

• Thank you! It is wonderful you guys married! I will email u!

• hi i did not get any of your mail still waitng

• Slap some sense into him.
    there's a high chance that she's living in poverty and he's her chance to leave her situation for a better life.

• You are right... I move on... I am way different from Filipino girl...

• Just move on. He apparently has his mind made up. And if it doesn't last for him, don't take him back.

• Yea, I try to move on... just wonderful why he
      Was in love so quickly

• He probably isn't. I'm sure it just infatuation. But it's hard to say. Sorry you had to go through that.

• Typo... wondering

• lol let him go. filipina are famous for being exceptionally beautiful. good thing you get rid of him sooner.

• baby don't give a fk n let him go. know Ur worth n saw him u also stay happy without him.

• just let him go he isn't worth it

• Yea, I move on... I don't know why he fell in love with her... like life style is way different

• that's probably why

• It took him two weeks to get with another girl before your relationship was even over. What does that say about him and your relationship?

• fuck one of his friends

• fall in love with a philippine too

• fuck his ass i mean kick

What Girls Said 4

• Just walk away.
    (He already has so... that's the only thing you really can do at this point.)

• Don't bother. It sounds like he didn't feel the same way you felt about him

• Now he is not your boyfriend

• Nothing. He's someone else's nkw :(