Does delaying having sex with a guy I good?

I'm dating this guy for few months but the relationship has no title as he once told me he wanna take things slow before we move in to next level and to be friends first.. so we kept on dating but every 10 days or more.. he like me so much and I do.. we met days ago after being not communicating for 20 days and we so had much fun and things we going to lead to sex but I refused he tried all night to have sex I refused.. I felt having sex without relationship is something cheap.. I wanted to feel him more.. so I told him we will definitely gonna have sex but not today.. he did all what he can to make it I refused and he left my home so horney? How do feel in this situation..

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Every situation is different, but you two have sort of an odd relationship in that you see each other so infrequently. If I understand correctly, you two typically go about 10 days between seeing each other and last time didn't communicate for 20 days? That seems more in line with a very casual relationship than an actual relationship. To me, this seems like the bigger deal than whether or not you two should delay having sex. If you're wanting to make sure the relationship is real before having sex, then I'd first start with finding a way to see each other more often. Do you two live very far from each other or something?

• No we live next each other.. but we both have too much ego.. I do always start with hi and then he lead the conversation.. we both insecure and fears.. due to my previous breakups I don't relax the guy with me.. so he is still not relaxed.. and he also not sure about us.. in this case sex was gonna put me more in casual relationship..

• I mean, you know more about you two than anyone else, but that doesn't make a lot of sense to me. You two don't see each other often because you have too much ego? I think the reality is that this guy is not all that into you.

• He doesn't ask me out.. and he always ask me what I'm doing in the weekend he don't ask me to meet unless I tell him let's do something and move his ass..

Most Helpful Girl

• From the question and the updates below it doesn't seem like he's interested in a relationship. Just the occasional sexual tryst when you're both available.
    If you want more either lay it down in plain terms or move on

What Guys Said 6

• how about starting with blowjobs/handjobs and leaving your vag for the time when you are in a true relationship?

• you just dug your own grave lol

• You're acting stupid and wasting his time.

• He doesn't really want a serious relationship, that's why he doesn't start conversations or asks you out, it sounds like he only wants sex without compromise. I don't think he even likes you.

• that's dumb as hell. why wait months? why ignore each other for 20 days? what's wrong with you 2

• it's fucking make me bored.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!