How can I tell a guy that I dont have any interest in him anymore?

My ex for 6 years and I broke up a year and a half ago. We have a kid which is under his care at the moment. He's always been distant and i feel that he's still mad at me for breaking up with him. But these past few days he's been calling and texting me, like showing interest again. But im already in a new relationship now and i love my boyfriend. what my ex and i have is just our daughter. she's the only reason i still communicate with him. Now i dont wana hurt his feelings again like i did before, and i just dont know how to tell him that i dont have feelings for him anymore and that i already have a boyfriend. cause chances are, he will take my daughter away from me and i might not see her anymore.

P. S
I broke up with him cause he's a possessive man, a jealous guy, and always wanting to change me to someone he wants me to be.
4
1