How can I tell a guy that I dont have any interest in him anymore?

My ex for 6 years and I broke up a year and a half ago. We have a kid which is under his care at the moment. He's always been distant and i feel that he's still mad at me for breaking up with him. But these past few days he's been calling and texting me, like showing interest again. But im already in a new relationship now and i love my boyfriend. what my ex and i have is just our daughter. she's the only reason i still communicate with him. Now i dont wana hurt his feelings again like i did before, and i just dont know how to tell him that i dont have feelings for him anymore and that i already have a boyfriend. cause chances are, he will take my daughter away from me and i might not see her anymore.

P. S
I broke up with him cause he's a possessive man, a jealous guy, and always wanting to change me to someone he wants me to be.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• whats the issue tell him frankly that you dont need him anymore if you let him know that u hv new boyfriend he might leave you easily you have courage to say truth this would be helpful for 3 lives you, your new boyfriend and you ex other wise you will be stranglled in triangle story throughout of your life

• Thanks for selecting my opinion as MHO But tbh I still felt grieved for u since I read your whole situation:(:(

Most Helpful Girl

• how can he take your daughter away from you?

What Guys Said 3

• Just say it

• just go n talk politely I am sure he will understand. in life u hv to move on.

• tell him you already have a bear ravaging you're pick-a-nikk basket and he's thorough

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!