If you had telekinesis, could anybody on the planet really stop you?

16

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, how would you defeat an army or hidden nuke? You'd need to have the ability to read and control minds to see how your being attacked.

• Cosmic awareness and telekinesis.

• We'll you should have thrown that in with the mix of superpowers. On that note, no.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• Of course. If you were dumb enough to be alone draw the attention of any elite fighting forces or even just a bad ass mad scientist type.

• I should have mentioned that besides telekinesis, you also have cosmic awareness and high durability

• Cosmic awareness as in universal awareness of everything including danger to you and others.

• You tell me, how would you defeat such a person.

• of course. dont be ridiculous.

• telekinesis along with cosmic awareness and superhuman reflexes.

• Like i've said of course it can't exist. But hypothetically speaking no one, not even the government or military could stop you.

• You need to see War of the Worlds and then you'll understand the answer.

• No they couldn't

• Sniper shot right to the head. Won't see it coming, won't know it coming, and by the time I know it's there I'll already have a hole in my head.

• I should mention that besides telekinesis, you also have cosmic awareness as well.

• Oh. In that case, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood's ending. Overload my systems from trying to stop a tor**** of bullets, explosives, and various other kinds of projectiles and firearms, and eventually one will get through and down I go.

• no because i could move them before they could get close to stopping me lol