Someone broke up with me for that reason, so I'm curious as to how many people would do the same, and why.
- Yes - I'd find it too annoying.Vote A
- Yes - I'm not a gamer, and would feel like they care about the games too much ~ maybe even more than they care about me.Vote B
- Yes - I'm a gamer, but that's too much, even for me.Vote C
- No - I'm not much of a gamer, but I'd understand that it's something they enjoy, and would maybe even find it sweet that they were still thinking of me. I'd just say no and go back to sleep.Vote D
- No - I'm a gamer too, and would maybe accept the request. If not, I'd tell them I don't want to and probably go back to sleep.Vote E
- Yes - [Other reason]Vote F
- No - [Other reason]Vote G
Most Helpful Guy
I'm a night owl as it is. But if i'm tired, you won't get me up, at least that way. But if I'm just chillin in bed, I'd probably join. Especially if we're dating. Like you're the girl I'm with, why would I go into dating you not knowing that you do this at times?1
Most Helpful Girl
Maybe you did it consistently? Or maybe they were waiting for an excuse to break up with you?
It seems like a really trivial thing to dump someone over, though.0