Would you break up with someone if... They messaged you at 4am to show you something funny they did in a video game, and ask you to play with them?

Someone broke up with me for that reason, so I'm curious as to how many people would do the same, and why.
Yes - I'd find it too annoying.
Yes - I'm not a gamer, and would feel like they care about the games too much ~ maybe even more than they care about me.
Yes - I'm a gamer, but that's too much, even for me.
Vote C
No - I'm not much of a gamer, but I'd understand that it's something they enjoy, and would maybe even find it sweet that they were still thinking of me. I'd just say no and go back to sleep.
Vote D
No - I'm a gamer too, and would maybe accept the request. If not, I'd tell them I don't want to and probably go back to sleep.
Vote E
Yes - [Other reason]
Vote F
No - [Other reason]
Vote G
GirlGuy
6
2