Have I missed something?

so.. my hubby decided he was done with our relationship. He needed some space and time to think. okay I can get that. He was confused/conflicted as to whether he loved me or not. He felt burdened taking care of our family. He felt lonely and alone and depressed. I wasn't doing my part but neither was he. How can you feel burdened but yet still help out? he is very conflicted maybe? I wish he would open up. I know there is a few ladies he may gaining feelings for which people fall out of love it happens but why not be an adult and say that. He doesn't want a divorce but yet won't talk to me at the same time and has told. his parents it's over. So I don't know really. I'm not going to be a backup in case he can't get these other ladies interested in him just was wanting some male input

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I'd seek some sort of help to try and save the marriage. Get him to tag along. If he decides he doesn't even want to try at all, it's probably for the best that things should end. things may seem rough right now, but it always gets better. Just take it one day at a time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Communicate is key in any relationship/marriage. It is vital that you all communicate with one another. Just get right to the point and tell him. If you don't want a divorce, then you need to (communicate) tell me what you want. You all made vows to one another before god and not communicating (even just simple words) is not acceptable for either o e of you. Pray about, relax and be open to listen. Make your responses simple and straight to the point. Hope that helps!

• He won't talk that is the problem. And I have been praying and getting back on track with God. But you are right. would you mind saying a prayer for me? thanks.

What Guys Said 5

• Give him space, but give him until Labor Day to get his shit together. If he doesn't then you need to tell him it's time to grow-up and that it is now YOU who is moving on.

• Sounds like you two don't talk at all. What you need is someone who will make you talk, marriage counselor.

• He won't talk to me right now. i want to talk. He won't go to a counselor. I am going though. will see what happens.

• Sorry... I'm in the same situation you are.. wife gave me that talk... we have hope of getting back together... no other person involved... but the pain is there... sorry... hope you feel better soon... yeah... i know... easier said than done.

• im sorry you're going through this as well. I don't think they are physical just emotions which is about the same. I want him happy but quit not being totally honest is my thing. sometimes space is good tho so we will see.

• Maybe with some time apart to examine oneself will be good.. I dunno.. all so new to me.

• hopefully it will be

• ok yes he is falling away from you he doesn't know what he wants and he doesn't appreciate you if he can't talk to you you won't know what to do

• He is suppose to call. me later. will see I'm working on moving on being a better me. It does sound more like a mid life thing but he needs to work through that I'm taking care of me and getting my son through school. So it will be okay regardless. hope. he gets himself worked out.

• it's easier that way. I am a homebody I love to read I'm a bit of a geek/nerd love my sons so much but they aren't mama's boys that i can't stand

• that's good

• Do you still need him even he took his decision and left you behind!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!