How do I cut ties with someone when im no longer interested?

I'm not in a relationship with the person but known them for a while they are always in and out of my life and my emotions were 100% theirs are 10% I've been stood up lots of times and then it's my fault when they want to go out and I don't because they disappear without even making plans etc.. and more than likely they are talking to someone else at the moment so how do I get closure and what do I say that's not harsh? I'm better off without this person it's so toxic

11

What Guys Said 1

• I and my girlfriend agree that you should cut ties with them. find people that are interested that won't mess with ur emotions

What Girls Said 1

• Imagine them in an air balloon, say I forgive you and you forgive me, good bye now and cut the ropes. Now imagine the balloon going up into the sky and slowly disappearing. Imagine this often, best done before falling asleep. Works 100%