Why is my ex so jealous & possessive over me?

ok so basically to cut a really long story short we were together just over a year a lot of shit went on in my life my relationship took a backseat we split on mutual grounds because it was too stressy at the time (this was 2 months ago) he met someone like 3wks after we split (rebound) and it didn't work out he's always told me he misses me and still cares about me that im amazing and drive him crazy still but he's happy on his own. so weve been talking a lot more lately and he got really jealous when he thought i was talking to another guy (even though he had told me about this rebound) he got in a mood sulked for few hrs then told me he was sorry misses me blabla. he's started to be the one who initiates the convos lately and we agreed to meet for a catch up. on this catch up some guy was trying to get my attention he realised and got really jealous and said how about i smash this glass round his head and say was trying to get his attention then he kissed me like to say "shes mine" we ended up having sex and i didn't expect to hear frm him but again he's starting convos. so my question is why is he so jealous about other guys when were not together? is it because he wants me around thinking he can then always get sex (which he wont!) or is he just scared of us getting back together so wants to see how it pans out?

21

What Guys Said 1

• hmm i can help you, hahaha all of exxes wants ex girl just for him, my girl wants just me like that

What Girls Said 2

• He wants you to be all his again

• because he's an insecure psycho person...

• he's not physco... physco would be if he actually did it

• jelousy can get to that point

• yeh i have seen it with some guys before as I've worked i pubs but im trying to understand why he's jealous in the 1st place...