How to suggest getting back together?

Its been a few days since I broke up with my ex. We were not speaking days before and after our break up. I messaged him today saying how I felt like he didn't care about me and his actions (ignoring me) throughout our relationship had only reaffirmed my belief. It was a message to get things off of my chest even if he didn't reply, I only did it in order to help me to begin to move on. He replied in which he told me all that I had written was assumptions. And said "I dont ignore because I dont care" which makes no sense to me. But I am still waiting on a reply to see what he meant.

After all this however part of me still wants to be with him and if he can give me a legitimate reason as to why he did the things he done. I would like to suggest getting back together but I dont know how. Could someone give me some advice on this matter please

02

What Guys Said 2

• Forget it. You will not reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after nor will you remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it. Get over it and him and move on

• hi dear read your post and i want you to know that have also been into this kind of breakup with my fiance some years back but today we are happily married. can you email me on my email let me share with you what you can do or ideals you can use in winning back his heart. because with all you write here you still love him so much. this is my email on mccartkatty @ gmail. com email me now

What Girls Said 0