Would there be a chance that I could get my ex back?

Her and I have two boys together. I walked out the day before our wedding and have regretted doing it since. She was consistently bossy but I wasn't exactly cooperative either. I've tried moving on only to ruin that relationship because I couldn't shake thinking of my kids' mother. I've asked and her words were that she wanted me to take a bigger role in our kids' lives without get having to do anything to. I'm thinking I'm f*cked but miracles happen right?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • You're done.
    Vote C

24

Most Helpful Girl

• You would have to make some big efforts to win her back. And as she said: taking a bigger role in your kids' lives.

Most Helpful Guy

• Design the graphics, create the sound effects, code it, promote it, profit. I just do not know if I should in any way contribute to Apple's expansion

What Girls Said 1

• She may worry about you walking out on everyone again

What Guys Said 3

• It's not really over until you give up

• Damn dude, there aren't too many other ways to say "fuck this" with your actions.

You should focus on being a strong father figure to your kids. Make the best of your time with them.

• You usually break up for a reason. I guess you can try...