I feel like an idiot crying over him all the time. He has moved on I guess I don't know. He doesn't want to talk to me but seems like he is keeping me around as backup again. We have been married so long and now it seems he has been at least seeing and flirting with other females. which life happens people fall out of love but don't keep me on a back burner while you go through some midlife crisis. We could have worked through it but you needing space and all was just so you could feel ok about doing what you're doing. I don't know what to do. I'm still in love with him but he doesn't want a divorce either and I don't but yet maybe I need it. why can't he just be honest with himself and with me. the few times we have talked I am doubting the honesty of his words. That is awful. why lie or be dishonest? I am just confused is all and it's hard to decide what to do while feeling in limbo. has anyone ever been in this type of situation? How did it work out? I'm not waiting forever that is for sure.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi dear, read you post and i want you to know that have also experience such with my husband some years back , when he became a change man so sudden. but it wasn't easy for me to cope. i know all you going through now because it so hurt so see the man you love being flirting. but am happy and my husband are back together with happiness and joy he is now a changed man. it really a long story and a battle for me to win him back. can you email me on my email let me share up some idea with you and some advice which might work out for you. email me on mccartkatty@ gmail. com will wait your mail.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe give therapy a try?

• I am seeing a therapist. only be second time but I am wanting to change. doesn't seem like he does but I don't know

What Guys Said 1

• yes sweetheart I've been there and just moved on because she wasn't ready

• you were ready to work stuff out and be happy? and she wasn't? I guess deep down I know he probably won't change at least for me anyway.

• any time I'm here for you

• hey I sent you a message

What Girls Said 1

• Leave. Forget the divorce, and just leave.