What is the worst line a person has used on you when breaking up with you?

Any guy that can explain and MAKE SENSE of @mj97l post I will give him MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• "Im pregnant by that other guy"

• Did that really happen?

• It really happened. Strange story. They married and went off to Canada (where she gave birth) for two years, then came back, only to leave for Canada once more, years later , when their three kids were independent. They came back here this year. I only spoke her once or twice since she married.

Most Helpful Girl

• "you're perfect. Just not the right kind of perfect for me." Lol wtf does that even mean?

• I second that! What f*ck is that? Call his ass up and find out. I want to know now! Who the hell says that?

• he is just trying to be nice.

i guesd he is a nice and considerate guy, but he wants something else. he wanted to soften the blow or the aftermath for telling you you're perfect

• I like @loveherbut's answer.

What Guys Said 12

• -it's not you it's me, my feelings changed-

-Of course I feel bad for what I did, but that's life-

Came from the same person who after 2 years left me to be with someone else... within a week they were together.

When confronted 'no, he wasn't the reason for what I did and how I did it'

• Sounds like you're better off but that's seriously shitty.

• Jeez. It sounds like she can't be alone. So much better off.

• Whatever the reason is, she isn't coming back in my life again, I've moved on from her (:

• "It's not you it's me" has gotta be at the top.

• I'm counting on it. That's a terrible line.

• it's not you it's me

• They didn't even say anything. She disappeared

• She ghosted you. Were you in a relationship or just seeing each other casually?
      Should have punished her. 😜

• It's not you it's me an ex used that line on me.

• That's a terrible line but so popular.

• I like youvalot but I don't see us going anywhere

• "So you were sexually abused by your mother? Tell, me-how did her pussy taste? How did it taste? tell me, tell me! We are never going to be together again. EVER."

• You deserve better.

• right now I m going through divorse with my wife. I worked almost 15 hours everyday to build my family together. now my wife giving me divorse and said " I m most stupidest mad person she ever seen " . it gave me lot pain. i have 6 year old son to take care

• "I never loved you..." yeah fuck me right?😂

• it's not you it's me

• you fighted with me on my birthday

What Girls Said 5

• It wasn't a breakup but a rejection. He told me over the phone that "a relationship wasn't the best course of action for us" like he was investing in stocks or some shit. Lol.

• Hahaha wow, that has got to be one of the worst ways to say someone wasn't interested in a relationship that I've ever heard.
      It was probably best he did it over the phone. That's one of those lines that's probably going to get the craziest look and bring out a sort of bitch response.

• I don't know what you mean by line, but I was told the only reason they dated me was in an effort to get closer to my sister.

• He's a special kind of asshole. Sorry. 😕

• It's fine, that was way back in Middle School. My other one would probably be a guy I dated for 4 years saying he was breaking up with me "because our families were too different" I told him to get off my property haha

• I'm not lerfect, but you're something else. You need to work on your issues because they're crazy.

Pretty much word for word what he said.

• You should have punched him in the throat and said "oops, maybe you're right about me working on my issues" lol
      Ok but really that sucks, I hate when people use "crazy" for an excuse to break up. That's not constructive at all.

• "You'll find someone for you"

... Yeah but I thought that was you, ya dick!

• Also, to the people saying "it's not you it's me" count your blessings... It'd better than basically being told "it's not me it's you" 😢

• "I want us to stay friends" is another classic 😂

• And that's the one that gets them smacked in the back of the head and a middle finger. Lol

• Sorry I'm too busy.