Have you ever cheated?

Have you ever cheated? And if so why? Why not just break up with the person first?

• Yes
  • No

19

Most Helpful Guy

• No I never. but she did cheated on me. After 1 or 2 month she said please forgive me. I said You're a poor girl..

Most Helpful Girl

• Was cheated by guy, but never cheated on anyone. It's pretty shitty at least for me, most when someone defence is "I like you as person, but I like her butt more." ...

What Guys Said 8

• Nope

• Nope.

• no baby never cheated never found that reason to

• Never have, never will

• we both cheated on each other sooo and why? because we were greedy I wanted more than one girl and she wanted love that I've never been able to give to her.

• Why not just break it off, why stay in a relationship when neither of you were happy to pursue other people?

• I was happy (I just wanted more) and she wanted to get back her past happiness she was still in love but not enough to resist to another one (she did just once).

• I never cheated.. but I was cheated by someone twice

• some people cheat cause they have bad relationship, they just want to vent and meet other partners

• Then my question is why not just leave the relationship you are in. Why cheat?

• I never cheated , I guess they love each other and they have issues and can't just move on.

• been cheated on before, I would never put someone through that pain

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!