Am I being a ho?

My ex and I broke up like 3 months ago. I hate to say it like this, but it was his fault. During the relationship he was really, REALLY jealous, and sometimes verbally abusive. I got tired of that.

Shortly after, I met another guy. He's nice and well, I'm a bit attracted to him. I mean, if it wasn't because so little time has passed since a I broke up with my ex, I'd probably date him.

I still have some feelings for my ex, but I know it's better to move on. The problem is, despite the fact that he KNOWS I don't want him back, he just won't let go. He continues to talk to me. He says he knows what he's doing and that he's fully aware I'm single, blah blah, that it's only because he loves me and misses me so much. I insist it'd be better for him to quit contacting me, but he insists he knows what he's doing.

I don't want to hurt him. He doesn't really know I've been talking to this guy. I mean, he's still very jealous of every other guy who even talks to me.

I don't want to hurt him. As a matter of fact, I thought of waiting until he moved on, or just got over me to start dating, no matter how much time it took him, only because I don't want to hurt him more than I already have. I mean, my friends tell me he's a douche and he doesn't deserve my compassion after everything he did to me. But still, I don't want him to suffer more. He's suffered enough after the break up already.

It seems like he'll never move on, though, and this new guy appeared too early into my life. I think I'm being a ho, keeping this guy hidden from my ex, with whom I still talk. Don't get me wrong, I've tried going no contact, but he doesn't let me. I also still have some feelings left for him. I mean, I won't really date the new guy until later on, if I date him at all.

I'm really confused, any advice would be appreciated! Just to give you an idea of things, my ex really, really thinks I'm the love of his life and wants to marry me and have kids, etc. He says there's no one else, and that makes me feel so bad because I'm already meeting new guys! I feel so guilty.
Am I being a ho?
4
2