Guys, how do men deal with breakups?

how do you guys deal with the loss of a significant other? when do you guys start missing them and what phases do you guys go through

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how long it's been.
    1-3 weeks = sort of missing her
    4-6 weeks = thinking to myself about her flaws and why I left her (I have not been dumped as of yet) and starting to feel confident in my choice
    6+ weeks = hooking up with other girls.

I don't form strong relationships though

What Guys Said 8

• what's the last thing in the world you would do to try and deal with it yourself? That's what we do the dumbs stupidest most unreasonable thing we can thing of. And at the time we think it's a good idea and what we need to do to be better. this can be just about anything. but it's gonna be the last thing you would do and we have many reasons for this...

• so you would go and do something stupid? ""but it's gonna be the last thing you would do and we have many reasons for this...""" << i don't understand

• No what we (the guys) are gonna do to deal with the break up is the last thing you (the girls) would do to deal with it. we do it cause we think it's gonna make us feel better for many reasons like it'll piss you off, or make us win the relationship. the kinda person you are determine how we are gonna deal with it. if your hoe and move on real quick we are most likely gonna do the opposite and if you are the one in love weather we are or not we are gonna do the next thing we see with 3 holes... what we are gonna do is the opposite of you weather we hurt or not say we care or don't care about you. we care more then anyone knows even us and therefore we are gonna do the stupidest shit we can think of... sorry that was confusing does this make more sense?

• mostly when the relationship ends we are fine but depending on the person after a few weeks it gets to our heads. at least for me, but it really depends on the person in my opinion

• Interesting question but it usually depends on the depth and importance of relation. Assuming all average circumstances , initially it is feeling if nothing, next thing is start missing. Best way i find is keep busy and not think about it for a while and then time heals all.

• I whine to my friends over bowls full of marijuana, some shots, & maybe a smoke or two & they reassure me that i'll find someone else & talk about how lucky I am not to be dealing with her various faults & quirks anymore

• it is very hurting feeling. u just a lot love and care. my wife just left me giving me my 6 year so in my hands. it was so shocking about small argument? what kind of mother is she?

• Often I rebound fling is good.

• we go get with8 qt ice cream and say to our selfs we are pretty

• Guilt anger depression