I want to break up with my current girlfriend?

I want to break up with my girlfriend we have been dating for almost 2 years and I can't really deal with her any more, and thing is she thinks she is always right about everything she doesn't have any sense of humor and takes everything someone says way to serious and she has no motivation and absolutely no abitions what so ever, how can I go about and break up with her with minimal confrontation

32

Most Helpful Girl

• After that long, you have to break up in person. Try to be firm, but don't necessarily list all those flaws. And if she tries to argue, don't participate in an argument, just keep being polite.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're just looking for 'minimal confrontation' then the best way is to move to Zimbabwe, write her a letter, and block her number. But seriously, just meet up tell her nicely it isn't going to work out and absolutely don't argue over any reasons about why or why not.

What Girls Said 2

• girls may say low blow but text/call her. if you're not happy in a relationship. and if she asks why just explain that you didn't see the relationship going anywhere

• Just tell her the connection just isn't there anymore. Not much she can say to that. Good luck.

What Guys Said 1