Why does my ex play games?

I know that everyone is going to say just move on and get over it but that is not easy for me because I get super attached to guys because I never really have been in a relationship with anyone really. Anyways he and I were dating and it ended up not working out because he was gone all of the time in the military and we were never able to spend time together and when he came back I was busy with my work and school so I never really had time to hang out with him and it really ruined our relationship because all we wanted to do was be able to see each other and spend time together but that never really happened. We just ended up not talking to each other cause he was not responding to my messages because he felt that I was not trying to make an effort to be with him when I was the one that waited two months for him to come back so that we could spend time together and he waited a month after he came back to let me know that he had came back. Now that we are not together he is dating a older woman and I think they are pregnant or whatever but I honestly am happy for him and do not care. The shit that pisses me off and bothers me though is that he claims they started dating on my birthday when we were together and I know that is shit cause he was dating me and he was not cheating on me. I take it personal because I feel that he is trying to get back at me and make me feel bad because we are not together and he waits until I am online to post all of these pictures of them together and talk about how much he loves her and it seriously makes me mad cause he is such a punk and won't confront me about it. I was going to block him but I do not want him to think that he is getting to me and that he has won. Advice?

11

What Guys Said 1

• he just got bored with older women and now he again playing with your body

What Girls Said 1

• Just block him. So what if he notices, he needs to know that to you he's just an ex. Move on