Should I get closure?

I've known the person for awhile we were always off in on in the relationship which I wouldn't really call it that but there was attraction but it was all toxic I put in my all and the person didn't and always had excuses when I wanted to go on a date stood me up the person dropped conversation few times feel like there's a third party going on just a feeling so I stopped talking to the person and don't want anything else to do with but now the person texted me couple times like nothing is wrong I ignored it also i heard from a friend that they think something is wrong with me and basically they are trying to make me feel like like everything is my fault what seems like if that makes sense like it's OK for them to disappear but not me i don't know i just want to walk away from it all and be by myself it's caused nothing but stress for me I want to heal emotionally for the toxic past should I get closure and how or what do I say to get closure or should I just keep not talking to the person?
Should I get closure?
Add Opinion