Is there any way to forget her?

I had a girlfriend whom I loved... but we couldn't be together... after a long while she's married... the problem I can't take her out of my head... if there's anyone can help please... I would be grateful. is there any way to forget her??

21

What Girls Said 2

• You'll forget her only if you 1. stop thinking about her 2. start working (better doing interesting job) 3 find another girl

• 1 I'm trying but I can't
      2 I do work actually I'm a Barber
      3 I have girls but I don't love any of them

• it'll be okay I'm going through a similar thing atm it's all really messed up and is very painful but with time this too shall pass

• Yeah... I'm trying to forget her... I think everything will be OK by time... thx😊

What Guys Said 1

• I'm 28 and a lot of my crushes when I was much younger are now married. Simplest way to forget is to date and sleep with lots of other girls until it's drilled in your head and heart that there's millions of other wonderful girls out there.

• I did that... even now... but I can't take her out of my head... I loved her since I was 8 and now I'm 21 and still loving her

• No problem. Just don't beat yourself that even if months from now you still feel stuff for her. Just tell yourself that tomorrow it'll hurt less and less.

• Yeah, I like that πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Œ