How can you earn the upper hand again with him?

I'm dating this guy he sometimes show effort sometimes doesn't even bother to see me.. I did a mistake of showing him too much emotion have any girl here had the same experience of earning the upper hand again after chasing him and investing more in him..

02

What Guys Said 2

• I would not say that it was a mistake cause I would love it if girls showed more interest when they are interested. It is more about him than you. He just enjoyed the chase so he was not relationship materiel. Unless he tries to go after you again if you ghost him there is not really much of a chance.

• Good advice thanks.. anyway I have not fully submitted I didn't accept sex yet.. so I'm still a bit in control

• I hope things work out or that you find someone good enough to want an relationship with you.

• You can't "earn" it, you need to "gain" it. One way is to become hard to get, disappear for a while or something. Put some price on yourself. Of course there's a chance he won't even care, but I think you need to find out what's he gonna do anyway, because, don't you wanna know if he truly cares about you?

• That's not much control, if he wants sex he'll get it from someone else, but still.

What Girls Said 0