It's complicated?

This is really bad... I'm married and I fell for this guy. He sounded so amazing, but then the lies poured in. Found out he had a girlfriend. Two kids from a different women. Then married! Has 5 fb profiles. My husband found out and made me end it. I did, but I can't stop thinking about him. My husband threatened him to stay away with a written letter by his lawyer. He won't talk to me now. He knew the truth about me but refused to tell his truth. He was a lot of fun but never paid for anything. Stayed with me for 2months and tolerant of my husband when he chase after me. Then he ignore me then go back to wanting to be with me all the time. I just want to be friends cuz it won't hurt as much loosing him. Still feel he used me as he's other girl. He was a smooth talker. Always talked about getting me pregnant then one day he was worried to. I found that interesting. Always kept me away from his family. Then started telling people I was his cousin and everyone knew otherwise like his friends... never liked it! How can I get him as just a friend? I've tried email... yes my husband and I are still together. Working on our marriage but I miss that guy.
It's complicated?
Add Opinion