I'm fighting my own emotions?

Like wtf... I'm trying to get over someone.. But this kinda happens "Ugh! I just hate her so much! fucking hate her. I need to keep on saying I fucking love her so much, wait no I hate her!" Like this me every time I think about her and I have no way to move on from this crush... Yes crush... Fuck my life and fuck my brain.

• Kill yourself, only option boi.
    0%(0)12%(2)Vote22%(2)
  • Tell me how to life (Literally tell me)
    43%(3)31%(5)Vote22%(2)
  • give up on life and live with parents for the rest of your shit life.
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • I dunno keep on living I guess?
    57%(4)57%(9)Vote56%(5)
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your crush! Not even someone uou actually had a relationship with lol...

Don't be so dramatic...

0|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't act this way if my feelings weren't fucking real..

Most Helpful Guy

• I know how you feel, I have a similar problem, girl that I love... she moved away from our home town, with some rich guy. I'm devastated, I don't know what to do, I just can't live without her and I wasn't even in a relationship with her, I was just friendzoned, but now... I'm completely destroyed 😭

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for MHO

What Girls Said 4

• Have you tried talking to her?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey, hold on, almost every person gets a broken hear at least once in a lifetime, sometimes even more often. I wish I could tell you that you'll find a better girl very soon, but I'm not a psychic, so, I can only wish you a good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only know to well what you mean there. It can drive you literally nuts sometimes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

Loading... ;